You boys are again behind the scientists. In one of the vidios I watched this year there were three scientists on a dig in Mexico. Two were from U.S. and one was from Mexico. One American is a creationist and the other Amrican is an evolutionist. They discovered, in an undisturd tomb, the remains of an ancient king or monarch or someone important.

In the tomb were several pots and clay figurines. The evolutionist sent four samples back to a lab in the U.S. to have them dated by thermoluminesence. All four were dated 1,500 years to 2,500 years. The evolutionist didn't beleive the results and had them tested again and then again. The results were the same. Did I tell you the tomb was undistrubed? O yea, I did.

Here's the kicker about dinosaurs: Aproxamately 20% were pots with dinosaurs etched into them and figurines of dinosaurs.

If someone were to cry fakes, here is a problem. Someone who wants to perpitrate a fraud would make a few and sell them to the highest bidder. The tomb contained thousnads. Eighty persent were animals most of us are familiar with. That still leaves hundreds of dinosaurs. The triceritops had the dermal frills that were only recently discovered in a very well preserved fossil.

Just a few years ago a T-Rex femur was discovered with blood in it. How many "living fossils" have been discovered? It's great being a creationist.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter