I choose to believe what I do. When anyone demands proof for another’s faith, or proof for the basis of another’s faith…even if proof of such were possible…the demand for more proof by the skeptics would certainly follow, as would their denial. The Pharisees had proof of Jesus’ miracles, and they did exactly the above.

It’s common on every single one of these threads for the same skeptics to demand proof of another’s faith, or proof for the basis of another’s faith. The atheists on this board do just as much proselytizing for their position as the ‘Christians’ do.

I don’t have to prove anything about what I choose to believe to the skeptics…that what I have faith in is very real to me…that I have to prove the unprovable issue of faith. I do enjoy the genuine and honest discussions on these types of threads. But I feel zero compulsion to make others see things the way that I see them.

I would encourage others…those who are interested enough in it…to do their own soul searching and investigation into these things, as opposed to having any of it dictated to them by others, whether those others are believers or skeptics. For me, it all became unquestionably real when I put forth much effort to have a personal and honest relationship with Jesus.

Other’s mileage may vary.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.