Originally Posted by Muffin
Again, with regard to JESUS 'returning' to the earth and physically ruling from a new temple in Jerusalem...........

Originally Posted by Muffin
Jeremiah 22:24 “As I live,” declares the Lord, “even though Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were a signet ring on My right hand, yet I would pull [i]you [j]off; 25 and I will give you over into the hand of those who are seeking your life, yes, into the hand of those whom you dread, even into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and into the hand of the Chaldeans. 26 I will hurl you and your mother who bore you into another country where you were not born, and there you will die. 27 But as for the land to which they desire to return, they will not return to it.

28 “Is this man Jeconiah a despised, shattered jar?
Or is he an undesirable vessel?
Why have he and his descendants been hurled out
And cast into a land that they had not known?
29 “O land, land, land,
Hear the word of the Lord!

30 “Thus says the Lord,

‘Write this man down childless,
A man who will not prosper in his days;
For no man of his descendants will prosper
Sitting on the throne of David
Or ruling again in Judah.’”

However..... 'The Temple' has been rebuilt, it is the Church, and HE is ruling. And it will last 'forever and ever, and there will be no end to it's increase'.......

That would be any and ALL descendants of Jeconiah..................

Talk about straining a gnat to swallow a camel…

Read the whole chapter in context. Why are you cherry-picking and twisting?

Jeremiah 22 is a prophecy of what would happen to Jehoiakim and Jeconiah. They broke covenant with the Lord and practiced apostasy and idolatry, Jeremiah 22:5-9. Jehoiakin committed rapes and murders, Jeremiah 22: 13-17.

Solomon’s line ceased in Jeconiah, Jeremiah 22:24-30. Jehokiam and his son Jeconiah did evil in the sight of the Lord, 2 Chronicles 36:9. The Lord plucked them off, and none of their descendants sit on the throne of David.

Jeconiah’s line was cursed, and Jeconiah was poison. Jeconiah isn’t in the bloodline of Jesus but is in His legal line through Joseph, Matthew 1:16, 11-12. God bypassed Jeconiah’s line and brought Jesus through Nathan’s line, Luke 3:31. Since Jeconiah was toxic, Almighty God made other arrangements because He is God.

Again, why are you splitting hairs over THIS? Speaks volumes…