Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
But you continue to judge Paul, the one Jesus Himself chose as the apostle to preach His gospel of grace after Jesus was crucified and ascended to heaven.
So say ye, but Jesus never said.

I've never put frankincense or olive oil on a sin offering made of flour so I'm good for two more there. But I have failed to observe Yom-Kippur and messed up on that scapegoat thing. My wife had a hysterectomy years ago so the whole uncleanness of a menstruating woman business is no problem. We can sleep together every night. The leprosy laws thank God don't apply. The Nazarite laws I believe I'm exempt from. I've so far avoided going to war so all those rules I'm clear on.

There's a bunch more but I'll report back in after I study up on it but it appears that there aren't anywhere near 613 laws I could have any opportunity to violate. Like the ones about the king not acquiring too many horses or wives. I actually sold my last horse over a year ago and I'm very satisfied with the one wife I've had for 36 years and anyway I'm not a king.

You know Jesus did endorse the law, he just said don't make an ass out of the law when he was rebuked for healing ''a daughter of Abraham" on the sabbath. You will be judged according to your works and most importantly following the spirit of the law, not its technicalities. And yes faith and grace are part of it also. Faith without works is dead.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer