Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Still Paul-basing, eh? You have really dug in your heels and stiffened your neck. You are a deceiver, a false teacher, and an enemy of truth. But you are persistent in denying God’s Word.

Again, to criticize Paul is to criticize Jesus, the Word. Dangerous ground….

Do you believe the gospel of grace for your salvation that was revealed to Paul by the risen Lord? If not, what do you believe, if anything, for your salvation?
I believe the OT and the good news of salvation preached by John the Baptist and his cousin Jesus

You’re referring to the OT gospel of the kingdom, which taught faith and works, repentance, water baptismm, and keeping the law, all 613 commands of the law. Do you keep all 613 commands of the OT law?

John the Baptist, Jesus, and the 12 preached the gospel of the kingdom, Matthew 3:2, 4:23[/quote]

By Hastings: Well Whitetail you have me. I thought I was ok by following the big 10 and the dietary laws. But after reading into it I see that I've messed up in that I married a Gentile. Of course she did also. Alot of the laws I've been obeying pretty well by not having my latrine too close to the camp but I've been lax in not killing adulteresses and a few other infractions. I have been able to avoid the incest and sodomy infractions but I haven't been up to killing those folks either. Once I did loan my nephew some money to buy a truck and charged him 10% interest when nobody else would finance him (took a chance there, but he paid). I'll be looking into it and see what I can do and in the meantime I'll try to keep the big 10, the dietary rules, and the Saturday Sabbath except if my ox gets in a ditch or needs water.

In the meantime I am going to ask you for a favor. Judge not lest ye be judged.[/quote]

But you continue to judge Paul, the one Jesus Himself chose as the apostle to preach His gospel of grace after Jesus was crucified and ascended to heaven.