Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Tarbe
The Law is our Schoolmaster, that leads us to Christ. How's that? Because anyone with an ounce of honesty knows they cannot keep the law. We need a covering. Even intimating that we keep the law is a denial of truth.
That’s evidenced by the clear cherry-picking that goes on by the Torahists. They clearly cherry-pick a tiny fraction of the Law of Moses that they’re gonna live by and call it good. They cherry-pick 1.9% of the Mosaic Law that they’re gonna abide by and convince themselves that they’re ‘walking in Torah.’

What happened my friend is that since the expansion of Christianity you have had a lot of well-meaning yet uneducated and ignorant preachers teaching a bastardized version of Christianity by trying to combine the old and new testaments. It's gone on so long that it has become essentially a separate religion practiced by people who do not understand either law or grace.

Please explain "Grace".

The question is do you know. I know what grace means. Do you? I'll define it if you will. You first, go ahead. I dare you.

The last time I cooperated with antlers and answered him. He never answered. Why do you want me to answer you before you cooperate?

I want you to answer because I've never heard you so much as mention grace before. I will answer back respectfully, at least respectfully one time.