Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by Ringman
Tarbe,

What are your qualifications to analyze RHClark's posts?

All you have to do is take a deep dive into what the top Greek scholars say about these verses Heb6:4-6 and very similar passages in Heb.10: 26-31 you will see that the admonition is written to Hebrews or in other words Jews who had heard the Gospel of Christ but had rejected it and choose to practice Judaism.

I am sorry no one has ever been educated enough in the scripture to explain it to you before. As you can see when interpreted in this light the passages still agree with salvation by grace through faith. They simply plead with the Jewish people not to reject Christ or suffer damnation.

You assume a lot. I have one friend with a Masters in Religious Education and another with a Ph.D. in Biblical philosophy. The Masters can read the Greed and the other fellow can read the Hebrew and the Greek. We have discussed most topics in the Christian world and never have either said the things you say. Like I said before, if you want to help me, use the Bible. Commentaries and other people's opinions are no better than mine. We need to depend on God's Word.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter