It seems to me…and others here…that your assertions regarding the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the individual lives of Jesus’ followers totally conflict with scripture.
Originally Posted by antlers
On the last night before He was killed, Jesus told His followers, “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor, Counselor, Strengthener), to be with you forever — the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive (and take to its heart) because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He (the Holy Spirit) remains with you continually and will be in you.”
Later on, Jesus told His followers that, “the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor, Counselor, Strengthener), the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name (in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf), He will teach you all things. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you.”
And then Jesus says a most interesting thing to His followers; He says, “Peace I leave with you; My (perfect) peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. (Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge).”
And Jesus told His followers, “But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor, Counselor, Strengthener) will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him (the Holy Spirit) to you (to be in close fellowship with you).” Jesus seems to be telling His followers that having His Spirit inside of them is even better than having Him physically by their side.
The Holy Spirit relates to Jesus’ followers individually and personally, that’s why Jesus used words like Advocate and Guide and Counselor and Helper, because the Holy Spirit is those things directly to Jesus’ followers individually and personally. There’s something to be said for the peace that transcends all understanding (it was experientially referred to earlier on the other thread by another poster); for example, you feel financial peace, relational peace, and spiritual peace. Paul listed the fruit of the Spirit that Jesus’ followers get because the Spirit of God lives in them. Jesus’ followers are literally a walking, breathing temple of the Holy Spirit that dwells in them. The same Spirit that brought Jesus back to life is alive in His followers.

Some choose to confine the Spirit of God to the space between the covers of a book, and they assert that God ‘only’ reveals Himself through the Bible.

I’m not one of em’.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.