My kids love to spotlight. Just be aware that spotlighting is a pa thing. When you say spotlighting deer many jump straight to poaching!! Most states it is is illegal. I have to disagree on the trespass laws. The fine for simple tresspass is less than $100. If one considers what it costs to lease or own property, along with the fact that they usually don't get caught or prosecuted, the whole state is "yours" for the risk of $100 every once in a while. I have had people tell me that. The law has been changed so that if I tell someone to leave and they come back I can have them prosecuted, without signs, thats a start. Check the laws in other states. Many dont have to put up signs, others will confiscate guns, cars for repeat offenders. A man should be allowed a mistake but a landowner should be allowed to own his land. I too dont like posting, but as more and more land is lost it puts more pressure on those who leave their land open. No one likes to hunt Game Lands they all want private. Game lands have always been mountain ground with less food and deer, plus harder to hunt. As our deer get wiped out, the more remote game lands probably have more deer than ag areas.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 01/04/15.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!