Never saw 100 plus cars along a mountain but remember seeing 100 doe a day and no bucks? Were they lesbien doe, or maybe you just were not good enough to find a buck? Now you are finally admitting there were always big deer in Pa. There is no denying that. The proof is in the photos in old Game News magazines which were published by the PAGC. What is the difference whether hunters don't buy doe tags for an area or simply do not hunt there? The deer are not bouncing back in some areas either way. I just talked to a DCNR officer today (I live right across from a State Park) when I went out to the mailbox. He said there were almost no deer taken in the park this year. In fact, the deer and bear take was almost equal (3). I talked to the County Game Warden in the late bow season. He barely saw any deer up in the bigger State Park above me. I guess everybody in this corner of the state is an idiot like me. I may not know what "Quality Hunting" is, but am smart enough to know when someone suckered me into driving a clear cut for them. I'm done wasting time.