Originally Posted by dubePA

Think about that number for a minute. Most conclude that probably at least 800,000 of those license buyers hunt deer for at least a few days each year. Yet a thousand or so complaints to the commissioners and politicians each year, often result in changes to our deer seasons and antlerless allocations.

And a thousand or so complaints is a generous estimate. One Senator's aide said a few years ago, that they'd received "a lot" of complaints. When I asked him later what "a lot" amounted to, he thought maybe almost a hundred and not all 60(?) Senators receive complaints.

When pressed, many elected Reps and Senators will say they've received dozens and dozens of complaints and to them, that somehow translates into a majority of our 800,000 deer hunters.

whistle

Tell me Denny, where did these numbers come from? Hunters? Or out of Melody's ass? As I said before, 99.9999% of the hunters belonging to the clubs that belong to PFSC never get to voice their opinion. Why? Because you sob's play the same game the Farm Bureau does. And you wanna whine about numbers Legislators spit out..PFFT!!

[Linked Image]