When I started hunting deer I lived in Lehigh County, almost on the Bucks County border. The doe tags (One deer a year) never sold out then. It is way more populated now and there is a lot more deer. The problem is there is nowhere to hunt. I could sit on my mother's garage roof and kill a deer with a crossbow. There is something wrong about watching TV through the neighbors window when "Hunting". There is really something wrong with destroying thousands of acres of prime deer hunting land where you can hunt. I am not lily white when it comes to game laws, and I doubt many people are. Since the AR's came in, I have shot one by mistake and know of others that have too. You drag it out and cut it up. I don't intentionally break game laws or "Drift over the edge" of property lines no matter how good it looks over there. I have never had to track a deer on to posted property, but would go to the house first if I had to. One day I found a very narrow right of way into the back of a GLs that went pretty close to the back of a house. I did not have to, but I stopped at the house first and explained that I was just going to walk past with an empty gun. When I lived in lower Lehigh County, I met "A certain portion of hunters" that learned to adapt. Putting on a drive through my back yard and the neighbors back yard with shotguns. A MOWED BACKYARD AND BETWEEN THE HOUSES. That pretty much describes today's hunter learning how to adapt. I guess I should have told them I don't put out bait for deer.