More Doe tags and more DMAP requires hunters with rifles.

If I could hazard a guess, it would take max three years of us telling them to stuff their N country tags and that would come to the table being more than willing to cooperate and compromise.

I would think the legislature would take notice also. Although I'm not a big fan of having non-hunting politicians playing scratch my back when it comes to hunting regulations.

Those who want to kill any outrageous number need shown the error of their ways. Times have changed, but there used to be a farmer around family who made it a habit of gut shooting Deer with a .22lr. Went to town one day and his truck somehow ended up on its roof with a note on the window.

Addition: Some will always be willing to do more killing than necessary. Still think we could outnumber them and for the most part they would do their work not that far back in. On open public ground it would definitely take cooperation of farmers and landowners.

Addition: Incorrect on the farmer story. First they put notes on his window. Finally the truck ended up on its roof, but no note.
He finally came around.

Last edited by battue; 01/18/15.

laissez les bons temps rouler