The point with my friend was that a good hunter can find Deer and I really don't care that you obviously can't. Which does however bring up another obvious point.

Now, I've arrived at the point I'm done with your bullshit. You think hunting in an area were 100 cars are parked is quality hunting? If that's the case then I'm thinking your idea of a good hunting is seeing a person behind every tree and having someone eventually push a bunch of Deer past you, hoping you eventually get to shoot something. If fact I'm positive you like the shooting part more than the hunting part, and you don't have all that much fun when the cards aren't stacked in you favor. wink

You crossed paths with two hunters and at max two cars. Whoa, that really will give someone the necessary knowledge to base an opinion of what is out there in the big woods.

I seriously doubt that you spent 1/10 of the time in Pa big woods than I did this year. I probably hunted Grouse close to 20 days in and around the ANF alone. You think I don't have some clue of what is in there?

You best figure something out; and that is your memories of 20 plus years ago, while they may be good ones, probably will never be seen again here in Pa. You probably should hang it up, sit by the fire, remember and bitch about the GC. Seems that's about all you got left.

Last edited by battue; 01/15/15.

laissez les bons temps rouler