Originally Posted by chesterwy
This is going to be epic.

Unfortunately it will be for some. I don't know Mark all I know is what I've seen on here. I have come to the conclusion that some think an online friend is the same thing as a real friend. It's not! Not that they can't become real friends but that takes time. I have a few real friends. Not because of a personality flaw since I make "friends" quickly but rather, at least for me, real friendship takes time, it takes trial by fire-through good times and bad and it takes trust. I have several friendships from online but my real friends are tried and true. They have survived as friends for decades because they've been through it with me and I them. Girlfriends, jobs, wives, life threatening injuries and deaths in the family-they've been by my side and I theirs. They've seen me at my worst and my best and are just like brothers to me. I'm not exactly sure why some dislike Mark and I don't care but I hope folks take a second before beating up a deadman.

I'll not beat up deadman.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~