Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
That pressing issue you mention was singing gospel songs.

He was buying/selling/trading firearms and pocketing cash when the household bills needed to be paid and/or his wife's vehicle was broken. His toys, his needs, his wants, always came first and always come first; whether the alternative is paying the bills for the household, upholding legal and ethical practices, not screwing someone else over, etc. Mark has and will always put Mark's greed ahead of anything and anyone else.

Sadly...this ^^^^^^

I was one of the first here to publicly lambaste people here for donating to SM with his endless bills and problems, when he was buying expensive rifles two forums over. This was probably in early 2012.
I questioned the sanity of people here and I got grief for it.

Since then--in an odd twist--I've had a dealing with him that showed much kindness on his part. True story.
I realized that the guy has a measure of decently in him--it is why some here defend him. He is well spoken--for the most part, aside from his alluding to HIS needs, HIS problems, HIS potential germ encounters.

Unfortunately the good that resides in him is swallowed up with selfishness and 'stuff.'
The overall "Safariman" picture is one of materialism--the antitheses of Christianity .....a man can't bemoan his poor health, myriad bills, etc. and ask for financial help all the while conducting business with atvs, guns, race cars, harleys, SUVs, hunts...the list is long and sad. Who else would have a dead elephant on his avatar and accept handouts. Are you kidding me? Where is the personal pride, the sense of dignity?
Who the heck posts something like this topic on an open thread anyway?
Where is the sense of privacy and bereavement?

I shake my head.