I have never posted on the Safariman Debacle threads, mostly sit back and watch the show. I have been contacted by SM and he was very congenial and offered several times to host myself and anyone I would bring to Washington to stay with him and he would take us shooting.

I thought this was a nice gesture and though I never took him up on it, I thought it was real. He sent me a CD of his Gospel group and songs they sang, another nice gesture.

After all the drama and years of new kidneys, I am slow to learn, but must admit, I was duped into thinking he was a good guy.

If you look at his profile, he has a pretty impressive gallery of groupies that have attached themselves to his profile. I don't even understand what that is about or how they do it, but it is a distinguished list.

I saw this thread in it's infancy and immediately called Travis to see if he was on the Campfire. He wasn't but soon landed here with his usual insight. Now, about a week later, this thing has turned into a righteous mini-series 12 episode drama.

I will just add my 2 cents and say, I must have been beguiled by the same slick tongue and woe-is-me posting, thinking he was an unlucky fellow. Now I wonder who and what he really is, and whether or not he should sincerely be incarcerated or institutionalized.

Having lost a daughter to cancer, I can tell you the last thing I was thinking about, was to come to the Campfire and post about it. Seeing Mark do so within hours of his father's murder just doesn't compute. I was taken back by his cavalier attitude of his father's death, to post this joke of a thread, that alone smells worse than most of the rest of his deceptions.

This is a lie and maybe even a crime. I don't care what kind of a kidney transplant or new gun he needs, I will never believe anything he says, and this kind of attention to a lying cheat with all the chicken cackling for 80 pages demeans the Campfire just another notch...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]