Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I am not defending SM. I am simply stating the facts of my association with him.

Yes, I loaned him a small sum which he more than paid back.

I have had private communications with him the most recent of which was yesterday. I will not publish those communications (or any other private communications) unless I have specific permission.

When judging a person I go by my personal experience not herd mentality. Others here would do well to follow that rubric.

You see there is a small group of weasels here who pounce on anyone who does not exactly fit their dark lifescript. And, unfortunately there are many who don't have the brains to refute those weasels so they echo the garbage spewed by the few.

Record of fact presented by Court speaks volumes of Claiborne character... if you choose to align your self with con men who have been convicted of fraudulent business purposes not to mention that those same issues dealt with conning old people out of their savings, well quite possibly your character is no better than his

I had always figured when one spoke of Greek sex, it referred to one having a little "head" inserted up your rectum...apparently that just isn't the case in your instance

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell