Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Anyone got the CliffsNotes version?

My take… I met Mark a couple times and did a few deals with him…I also met his father a couple times… Mark never cheated nor misrepresented himself to me and seemed to be a decent stand up guy. His father was a really good guy who took in people who were trying to turn their lives around… IIRC, he was into the church programs in a big way…”I think” he even had a couple people he was helping, living with him when this incident happened and Marks first thoughts when hearing about it was that one of the guys he was helping had attacked the old guy and it’s understandable because Mark was living in Washington (I think) and his dad owned a nice house on a fairly big piece of property in Loomis Ca. that is fairly rural for the area.
I have no idea of whether or not he guilty of what some people here accuse him of… some people here seem to make a game with denigrating other people that they have never met or interacted with other than here on the “fire”…

mark's specialty was scamming elderly people with insurance scams . Mark used his fake christian faith to scam gullible naive people. he's a sociopath

mark's in walla walla

google it

This ^^^^. The guy was a genuine piece of crap period!!!