I have been following the SM threads since my recent subscription to the fire in Jan 2009.

I don't remember ever responding to any of the threads, until now, because I have an aversion to "piling on" and dropping "f-bombs" on people, even those culprits who are probably deserving.

When I first saw the title of this thread on day one, I immediately opened it and was astonished at the claims SM was making. However, my red flag went up, when just minutes after announcing his father had been murdered, he went to video of him and his father singing gospel music, and then pointing out his specific position on the video ("I'm on the far right"} which drew attention to him and was a sort of self-aggrandation about himself . . . and he had just witnessed the murder of his father?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee