Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Sherri Claiborne's Facebook page

Mark Claiborne‎
to
Stateline Community Church
December 17 at 9:13am ·

PRAYERS NEEDED! My dad, 79 year old Byron Claiborne, has hit his head HARD on a stonework countertop in his kitchen. There is some indication that there could have been an assault by one of his tennants there at his multi plex ranch style home. Regardless of how this came to be, right now he is on a ventilator/respirator, unconcsious, non responsive, in critical condition and according to my siblings may not have much longer to live, barring a miracle. God is bigger than all of this! And he is THE great physician. Please pray that God would have mercy in this scenario and would reach down and touch my father. Sherri and I are praying from here and awaiting more updates and info as they come in. Thank you, everyone MARK
7 Likes21 Comments1 Share
LikeShare
7 people like this.
1 share
Comments
Kristy Jameson
Kristy Jameson Prayers!
Like · December 17 at 9:16am
Bonnie Skaggs
Bonnie Skaggs THIS IS SO BAD AND SAD,GARY AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY
Like · December 17 at 9:16am
Lucinda Harlow
Lucinda Harlow Praying
Like · December 17 at 9:18am
Doug Murphy
Doug Murphy Praying Mark, let us know if We can do anything
Like · December 17 at 9:22am
Valerie Calley
Valerie Calley Praying
Like · December 17 at 9:24am
Christy Podolski
Christy Podolski Lord, please be with Byron and give him a miracle. Be with his doctors, give them wisdom. Be with the family members, comfort them and fill each of them with your peace. Touch Mark specifically with extra measures of your peace Lord. It's so hard being...See More
Like · 2 · December 17 at 9:29am
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Thank you for this, Christy. I truly am torn between staying wise and avoiding the germs of an airplane and wanting to see my dad whie he is alive even though he would not likely know that I am there.
Like · December 17 at 10:29am
Denise Borchert
Denise Borchert I know it's not the same as being there, but maybe you can set up a Skype session on the computer and talk with him face to face that way... I'm sure somebody could get him connected to you with a laptop computer smile emoticon
Like · 1 · December 17 at 10:32am
View more replies
Jamie Nauta
Jamie Nauta Praying!
Like · December 17 at 9:56am
Tienna Martin
Tienna Martin Praying
Like · December 17 at 10:02am
Denise Borchert
Denise Borchert Prayers sent smile emoticon
Like · December 17 at 10:18am
Sharon Olsen
Sharon Olsen Praying!!
Like · December 17 at 10:25am
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Thank you everyone for the prayers and please keep them going. God CAN do a work here, but the Doctors are saying that his extensive bleeding throughout his brain will likely leave him brain dead within the next 24 hours. I am trying to decide if I should risk the germs of an airplane ride, with an important major surgery of my own coming right up on Tuesday. I need God's wisdom, too.
Like · December 17 at 10:27am
Kristy Jameson
Kristy Jameson Praying for Gods wisdom.
Like · December 17 at 10:28am
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Thank you, truly torn here.
Like · December 17 at 10:30am
Donna Carlson
Donna Carlson Praying for you and your family. Praying and knowing GOD will be with you during your surgery, also with your dad.
Like · December 17 at 10:35am
Penny Dimino
Penny Dimino Praying
Like · December 17 at 11:01am
Mindy Blevins Neissl
Mindy Blevins Neissl So sorry Mark, we are praying for you!
Like · December 17 at 3:48pm
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Well, the Doc's are keeping dad on a ventilator until I and my siblings all see him. Then they will take him off of it and he will likely not live much past that, if he is even alive now. Thank you all for your prayers. I am on my way to fly down there. After this trip I head/fly straight to Virginia Mason for my big surgery.
Like · December 17 at 5:34pm
Mindy Blevins Neissl
Mindy Blevins Neissl Safe travels Mark!
Like · December 17 at 8:40pm
Audrey Joscelyn-Bennett
Audrey Joscelyn-Bennett Praying
Like · Yesterday at 12:05am
Sharon Olsen
Sharon Olsen Be safe Mark, prayers go with you!!
Like · Yesterday at 12:17am
Denise Borchert
Denise Borchert Still praying for you and your Dad heart emoticon
Like · Yesterday at 7:31am
Virginia Triebwasser
Virginia Triebwasser Praying for peace and comfort for every one
Like · Yesterday at 7:34am
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne Dad passed away yesterday at 12:09PM. I am on an airplane headed home to try and rest up for my surgery on Tuesday. I appreciate the prayers of all of you! It will be so hard to not have him checking on me at the hospital. I found out today that he had intended to travel up to Seattle this Tuesday to be with me as I go into my most major and invasive surgery ever. This ain't gonna be a good week.
Like · 1 hr
Mark Claiborne
Mark Claiborne By the way, the B in my name, my middle name, is for Byron my father and I have included it in my signature with pride since I first learned to sign my name to any paper or document.

This keeps getting better.

Dad allegedly dies a violent death at 79, before typical life insurance policies expire at age 80.

An "accidental" death at the age of 79 would maximize insurance payments. I wonder if there's anything in the OP's past to indicate he would know that?

"his multi plex ranch style home"

This is the bit that I really like...and the God solicitations, we cannot forget those.

I genuinely expected a paypal link at the bottom.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.