Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by huntsman22
has the murderer been executed yet?

Hopefully he's an organ donor.

Have they 'parted out' the murderer (or dad?) so SM can get his pieces/parts for Tuesdays upcoming majorest surgery yet?

Now we know the motive for the latest scam and brouhaha

Originally Posted by safariman
Mark Claiborne (On Facebook) Well, the Doc's are keeping dad on a ventilator until I and my siblings all see him. Then they will take him off of it and he will likely not live much past that, if he is even alive now. Thank you all for your prayers. I am on my way to fly down there. After this trip I head/fly straight to Virginia Mason for my big surgery

Expect SM will tell us next he's headed to VM for a "kidney transplant" that his health insurance (Obamacare - wouldn't that be ironic? Maybe not for a Democrat) won't totally cover, and that good Christian souls (i.e., idiots who don't know him well) would be blessed to contribute to his medical bills (read that his bank account for another motorcycle or hyped up worthless rifle he can peddle on another internet site).

Personality disorder is right - sociopathic borderline personality disorder. It's incurable, so let's bury the dead and move on to some worthwhile topic.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now