Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by chesterwy
This is going to be epic.

Unfortunately it will be for some. I don't know Mark all I know is what I've seen on here. I have come to the conclusion that some think an online friend is the same thing as a real friend. It's not! Not that they can't become real friends but that takes time. I have a few real friends. Not because of a personality flaw since I make "friends" quickly but rather, at least for me, real friendship takes time, it takes trial by fire-through good times and bad and it takes trust. I have several friendships from online but my real friends are tried and true. They have survived as friends for decades because they've been through it with me and I them. Girlfriends, jobs, wives, life threatening injuries and deaths in the family-they've been by my side and I theirs. They've seen me at my worst and my best and are just like brothers to me. I'm not exactly sure why some dislike Mark and I don't care but I hope folks take a second before beating up a deadman.

I'll not beat up deadman.

I'm sorry for Mark's loss, but find it typical of him to take a situation and twist it with lies for his advantage. Why would he lie about his Father's death for any reason other than to seek greater sympathy?

Mark has proven himself to be such a liar on this site that anything he posts should be viewed with a healthy dose of skepticism.