Originally Posted by SamOlson
Holy chit that is hilarious!

CLASSIC GOLD.....

I'll stand by Mark in a firefight to the death, with whatever faults he might have, and throw that lawyer straight into the fiery furnace, one piece at a time. I hate guys like that that feel like documentation of an event justifies acting like a complete dickwad. I'd like to see this crankbait exposed in the town he lives in for his petty little mindset. Who knows him or lives nearby that can make this buttzit pay? If he had a fraction of a brain he'd honor the check, buy the gun, show some charity to a wonderful man, and apologize for his incredibly misguided attack on Mark.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'll stand by Mark in a firefight to the death, with whatever faults he might have, and throw that lawyer straight into the fiery furnace, one piece at a time. I hate guys like that that feel like documentation of an event justifies acting like a complete dickwad. I'd like to see this crankbait exposed in the town he lives in for his petty little mindset. Who knows him or lives nearby that can make this buttzit pay? If he had a fraction of a brain he'd honor the check, buy the gun, show some charity to a wonderful man, and apologize for his incredibly misguided attack on Mark.

That's one dumb [bleep] right there. Of course, it might've been his (ex) wife posting... cry