Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

The more you'll rail the more you prove my point.

I felt the same as you until I got the last PM from him the other day...hell, I even offered to give him a kidney if it would be a good match...in the PM, he flat out lied about the "suspect" being in custody & when called out on it, he deflected by saying that the police had asked him to not comment on an ongoing investigation... there WAS no ongoing investigation & there was no "suspect" in custody...hint... (there was no murder)...getting on line & embellishing your fathers death by saying it was murder in order to solicit sympathy & or compassion is just too sad on too many levels.

Mark had always been straight up with me & we'd done a couple of deals face to face & I've been to his dads place a few times...but after reading this thread I started following the links...then I started using google...that's when the chit slinging on these threads started making sense, so I PM'd him...what I got in reply was EXACTLY what I expected...I'm just glad I FINALLY opened my eyes...the ass hole is a chitbag...