Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by safariman
We just bought the LC9s PRO for Sherri because of its wonderfully light trigger and as you mentioned,NO slide mounted safety. That feature - slide safety - being a non starter in my mind and hers for a daily carry piece being used by a still beginning shooter with little time to train. One more thing to have to learn and think about before one gets the satisfying and maybe life saving Ka BOOM.

So far Sherri likes this pistol better than any of the other 8 or 10 she has tried and carried so far and is shooting it really well. Not just well for her, she is shooting it really, really WELL!

At deer came several of the guys and gals tried it out and every single one of them came away mightily impressed. Including two who were packing the very similar Glock G43 single stack compact 9mm. The two are much more alike than different in manual of arms, size, etc. But the Ruger is $200 less and I cannot see where it is any less of a handgun so far.

Merry Christmas to you, too! For unto us, CHRIST the SAVIOR is given!

Here is the creepy post he left for ol Chad on the Kel-tec forums I wonder how many emails Ruger has gotten from him lol

Chad,

I also want to know who to get in touch with there to send a photo or two of my wife. She has - seriously- swimsuit model great looks and body, and uses and carries Kel Tech stuff now. Has carried S&W, Colt, Kahr etc. You guys need her very thin hot self to be shown holding some KT goodies with an add title of "Beauty is as Beauty does" or similar.

I just threw up in my mouth

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell