Originally Posted by high_country_
Mark has had life events that many of us will only dream about. It's sad to see someone that has had the opportunity to experience the things he has pictures of get so twisted up. I hope he gets the help he needs before anyone falls victim to the scams.

I would love to see Africa and to hunt the new Zealand mountains, but I am just content with being able to tell the truth most of the time and help others when I can. Nothing fancy about being normal, you may want to give it a shot mark.

SM's life events are little different than what most of us have or will experience. Most all of us will or have experienced the death of our parents. Some of us will experience the death of a spouse ...a child ... A friend...a brother. A few on here have terrible scars of wars long past, physical and emotional. Many of us will experience diseases and cancers of one sort or another, operations requiring replacement of joints to removal of body parts, strokes, heart attacks, liver, lung, kidney failures will happen. We will all experience death.

I choose to not let any of my life experiences in this regard define my relationship with my fellow man or my God.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.