Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

It is not ethical to post PMs without permission.

Ethics and anything involving Mark Claiborne aren't even in the same solar system

Post that schit up

Exactly.

Mark Claiborne HAS no ethics, and no morales. This has been proven - including by various agencies, and now by a bankruptcy court - time and again.

Float the lie filled PM out there and watch how fast Mark's own words, as well as facts, blow a hole right through all of it.

As said many times before, though, all it takes is one DSMFer to fall for any of his sociopathic narcissism and pathological lying, and it continues to enable him right along. The "campfire Christians" are a target rich environment for Claiborne's scams because they refuse to consider that his faith is as fake as the rest of him.

I believe Jesus is the Christ I also believe that safariman is con, a liar, isnt a Christian and is a all around perfect example of a douche/a$$hole. Just sayin. Many would say I'm not a Christian cause I cuss and joke about off color subjects but I had rather not dot all my religious I's and cross all my religious T's and love people than the opposite. Mark is not showing love by conning people and telling lies. No love lost when joking about blow jobs with other guys in an appropriate setting. I have no brotherly feeling toward the man cause his record shows he isn't one of us.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner