Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
To mention God's name in something where the ulterior motive is clearly not God's message, is the very definition of "Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain."

BINGO!

There have been calls for Christians to come out and make a stand. I'll do that now. Mark had me fooled for a long time then my wife and I met him when he came to our place at a get together. My wife who is spiritually sensitive spotted him right off. I listened to her and since she has a long history of being spot on accurate I shut up about Mark but I cringed every time I read where he had pulled one of his stunts. I am done with that.

He knows the right sayings and words but the Bible says we will be known by out fruit and I see his fruit being rotten and his tree as being bare.

I will go on to add there have been others on the Fire who profess Christ and then do more harm flouting their faith than a hundred real Christians could do to repair. I am embarrassed by their words and actions too.

Mark needs professional help. I doubt he will seek it or get it. I believe judgement day will be tough and I will be doing good just answering for my own deeds, I would in no way want to be in Mark's shoes.

the funny part is scott, my wife is sensitive in that area too, yet she continues to say YOU are a nice guy, go figure?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO