My father was murdered 21 years ago. It was written off as an automobile accident, but since reading this thread I have put two and two together and realize it was murder. Evidence: 1. My father was in the insurance business at one time (between being a car salesman and an OTR trucker.) 2. My father played trumpet at a roadhouse in the late '40's. My grandmother went to see him play once. She said she saw a guy get his head split open by a beer bottle so never went back. 3. My father had a reputation as a womanizer. 4. My father was a pool hustler. How much more evidence do we need to see very clearly that he was murdered in South Carolina? I want to open an investigation that will clear him of the stigma of dying drunk, in a motor vehicle accident when we have so much proof that he was murdered. If you guys on the fire will help me out, I'll start a not for profit foundation called, "Justice for Dad." As soon as you guys send me enough for the legal ins and outs I'll file for 501 c 3 status so all your donations will be tax deductible. If you haven't got cash, send guns I can sell, collectible knives, what have you. I promise that all who support my efforts will get their just reward.