I've read this thread with great interest since it was posted.

I have never directly talked to SM in any regard so I think I can look at it a bit objectively.

First, what son who isn't a complete asshat wouldn't want to "saintify" his father immediately after an untimely death

and given the unexpected and immediacy of the death, I also believe its easier (although though not entirely rational) to suspect foul play.

My wife's father died unexpectedly several years ago and one of her sisters was convinced, his devoted wife who more or less worshiped this man poisoned him. It came out of left field and it was motivated by the shock and grief she was experiencing. Calmer heads prevailed and she realized how off the reservation her thought processes were.

It would seem to me given the history of SM's rather colorful life - when drama doesn't come naturally, its created artificially - that perhaps he lacks those calmer heads prevailing in his life to keep him within the lanes.

Given SM's history here, as soon as I read the thread title, I strongly suspected this thread would eventually go in this direction - knowing that after a day or so of internet digging by forum members, the online information most likely wouldn't match the narrative provided in the OP.

Last edited by KFWA; 12/29/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings