Originally Posted by Partsman
And so what to do with all of this now? Well, as much as it is possible I would say to the things that I saw that hurt the most... THIS SIN STOPS HERE! NOW! NO MORE! SO HELP ME GOD! And I mean this, just as I have meant it every other time I have muttered it in the past and this has been often. And praise be to GOD for the wars and battles won so far! Many, many wins and More to come!

Forgiveness. I had to ad this one after I had typed all the rest, it is the hardest for me right now. This dad was very good at, but for me even as I type this I am having to deal with my own desire to squeeze the very life out of his attacker while watching him and making him look into my eyes as he dies. Some of you heard me even express this over the weekend. Forgive me, I shall do no such thing. My father would not have had it! I cannot and shall not do this as well (though you all know that I am quite capable) because "Vengence is MINE sayeth the Lord, I will repay" And if God can and has forgiven us for what WE did to HIS son..... No, I must forgive. God please help me. And may we find out that this event was, indeed an accident. Even though it does not look as one right now. Accident or not, I must forgive and leave the rest to the only true and righteous judge.
LOVE for God and family expressed by how I spend my time and my money

Is that really a quote from Mark?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.