Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Point of interest, my Irish Great-Grandpa was murdered, or so says family lore. Pushed off of a building under construction in Brooklyn by an Italian co-worker, that was the belief among his kin tho' there apparently weren't proof.

A few weeks ago, I got up in the middle of the night to stoke the wood stove...I didn't realize my equilibrium was messed up till the second time I did a nosedive, then I figured it best to finish up on my hands & knees...it stayed screwed up for a few days & I continued to try going about my business as usual... Marks dad likely had a similar event & possibly fell more than once...I do remember putting my hands out in front of me when I fell...I didn't mess them up but could have very easily, which would account for his dads hands being "messed up"...I did knock some schitt over while loading the stove & had I hit my head hard I could have easily ended up in the same condition as his dad...anybody finding me likely would have assumed there had been a struggle...

Sounds like attempted murder.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.