Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Mark messaged me yesterday. I had given him a chance to explain himself, and what he said more of the same bullschidt. I asked him why no public record, in newspaper or otherwise is available regarding this alleged murder and he never answered the question. He wanted my phone number to send me pictures of his father after the attack, which I found rather macabre. The last thing I want this swindler to have is my phone number.

I'm not one to normally do this...but under the circumstances...

campfire pm
Link no workie

Deleted....

I asked for the perps name...was told ..."I am being told not to disclose a name, as there are two prime suspects who live at the building. The investigation is continuing." ...I replied that...."I thought you posted that a suspect had been arrested?" He replied..."One has, to the best of my knowledge. The discovery of all of this has not been my first priority on my whirlwind trip down and back. My siblings who live down there and who are the POA's and Successor trustee are keeping me out of the loop here a bit regarding the investigation to prevent me from excorsizing the kind of rebuke and revenge that I would be so likely to mete out if I knew for certain that ________________ did this deed. They are doing their best to keep ME out of prison for severely beating - likely unto death - a man who is merely a suspect until the courts find him guilty or not.

As I proccess thier dire warnings, I have decided to let the system and courts play this one out, for now."

I've met Mark a couple times....been to his dads place a few times & met some of his childhood friends...they all seemed like decent people to me...and all the deals I've done with him have been fair & square...I never read all of the notorious threads, but did read bits & pieces back when they were originally posted...that said...I'm still sitting here shaking my head in disbelief... Bizarre is a mild description of what I've learned about him in this thread...

My siblings who live down there and who are the POA's and Successor trustee...

Considering his track record with financial matters, this particular statement he made in the above quote Middlefork_Miner said he received via PM from Safariman sure does in my view imply how trustworthy his family feels he would be given the oppertunity.