I have been following the exploits of SM for years, always amazes me how easy it is for people to get sucked in. I truely think his exploits would be good for a case study on the graduate level in psychology.
You can pull up the public documents if one is of such a mind, or just look on this site, as they have been linked many times.

There are several behavioral charactistics that are easy to spot.

but mostly i think of a cousin i fired about ten years ago, i grew up with him.. I won't go into the details but i think he literally has the mark of the devil on him, as he has cheated, stole, lied, hurt others all his life. On the other hand he has a really good sister that i am fond of.
She said i needed to forgive him, she wanted us all together in heaven. I told her I know for a fact he has cheated you, and continues time and time again this behavior. Then he prays to God for forgiveness. And she said he is forgiven.
My comment was he continues to do the same behavior how can he be forgiven, you left the part out about go forth and sin no more. I believe in personal redemption, and forgiveness of sin, but not when you continue to do the same stuff time and time again. With that, you are a fool if you allow it to continue.
I saw the errant cousin at a funeral a week or so ago, he was laughing and snickering during the memorial at the v.a. ceremony at the gravesite. Some do have the mark of the devil as i like to call it. I also think they don't have certain things in them, such as compassion.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 12/21/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO