Just when I think Mark can sink no lower...

You're a pathological liar, Mark, and you're a sociopathic con artist.

I recall you talking about your father many times - almost always in regards to how much his properties were likely worth and his Cadillac that you talked about ad nauseum because "some day it would be yours" and you daydreamed about having it restored and cruising it with the top down. Don't recall much else about your Dad, though.

Given that you're already being investigated for bankruptcy fraud, and that normally serves as a precursor to tax fraud (figure it out as to how and why), it would likely be a very good idea to inform the bankruptcy trustee that has reopened your case as to this death and any inheritance. Given your now known track record, that trustee is going to want copies of the will and a full accounting of the estate.

Oh, and don't trouble yourself thinking that I'll rat you out to the trustee, Mark. I haven't and haven't needed to do so. You've clearly pissed off enough other people that they are taking care of watching you and making sure that you don't pull off yet another scam.

This one, though, is almost beyond the pale even for you. Though, you did try to use your dead mother-in-law for a "funeral/burial expenses" scam here, so maybe this shouldn't come as nearly as much of a surprise as it does.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.