Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Guilty as charged. I'll stick with Augustine, Thomas Aquinas, Martin Luther, John Calvin, and Jonathan Edwards. Are you Methodist? John Wesley is rolling in his grave.

And you still haven't answered the question without bouncing around. Its simple. According to you, is homosexual pastors okay? Yes or no?

Just like I said in the beginning of this discussion,you just want to feel that you are right. You have no interest in learning anything. I told you a great truth about the New Covenant VS the Old Covenant and you just totally dismissed it without even looking to your own rule book to see if what I told you was actually true. I won't reply to you again unless you come seeking an education.

R H,

You are breaking my heart. One of the first things Jesus says is repent. Jesus says more than once, "If you love Me you will keep my commandments." James says, "Faith without works is dead." If someone does not display obedience to the New Testament, they can't be saved. Jesus says, "By their fruit you will know them."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter