Originally Posted by IZH27
This is aimed at those who name the name of Christ as important and integral to their life.

If your view of others in relation to your view of Christ and yourself cause you to view non-believers or those of another religion in such a way that you dehumanize them, see them in a lesser way than you view yourself, your view of God and yourself is in need of a catastrophic immediate evaluation.

I don't know where you would get that idea.
The believers here have taken the opposite stance.
Example,

1. We don't have a religion that teaches that people are nothing more than higher evolved animals.
Noted infamous evolutionists like Adolph Hitler, Magaret Sanger, Bill Gates and his parents do. They made attempts to " lower the population" and see people as lesser than us.

2. Even those who are unborn and not contributing $ to society are made in the image of God and thus endued with special status different from the animal kingdom.

3. The most polite of society I've met have been open out of the closet Christians. The most back stabbing evil people that have treated others with the most malthusian, end justifying the means actions have been out of the closet homosexual agnistics and atheists. Those have been my experiences, however not all of them are in those same two or three categories.