Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by IZH27
This is aimed at those who name the name of Christ as important and integral to their life.

If your view of others in relation to your view of Christ and yourself cause you to view non-believers or those of another religion in such a way that you dehumanize them, see them in a lesser way than you view yourself, your view of God and yourself is in need of a catastrophic immediate evaluation.

You, being a gutless puke, push the gutless puke narrative. Your inferiority complex leads you to think you are lesser than believers, not the actions of us believers. The inner knowledge ot truth you posess convicts you of this, not us believers. We know there are none who sin as do us, other than those who commit the unpardonable sin and deny HIM.,

Your own concience, HIM, chases and convicts you to your sin, not us.

May GOD bless you as your needs may be, and may HE, your Creator who gave you life and a soul, have mercy on it, as may HE, have with us.

In JESUS'S Holy name we pray.,

Amen

And here's the perfect example of what the OP was talking about.

Bingo! If I'm ever in CO or you are ever in KY I'll by the beer.

I'm a Christian yet I'm dehumanized by someone else who claims faith in Christ being called a "Gutless Puke, push the gutless puke narrative".

The logic and flow of that post still leaves me a bit speechless.

Thank you my friend, I accept. I look forward to it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell