Anyone arguing for or expecting proof of faith or proof for the basis of faith is woefully ignorant, sadly misguided and intellectually
vacuous. Enough so that even in the face of such “proof”, were it even possible to present, denial, demands for more “proof” or tangible physical proof of something that’s thousands of years old and obfuscation through semantics would preclude their understanding. It’s been a common theme in these threads over the years, the same tired old refrain from most of the same actors demanding the same impossibilities.....physical evidence of the basis for religious FAITH. That word is either impossible for some to understand the meaning of or they’re being intentionally obtuse in order to feel superior. The atheists here do more proselytizing for their “religion” of no beliefs than all the “Christians” combined.

I don’t have to prove to anyone that what I believe, what I have faith in, is “real”. My salvation isn’t dependent upon the number of non-believers that I convert nor is it dependent upon supplying proof of the unprovable to unbelievers. 😉. I don’t proselytize or preach. I’ll gladly share my faith and try my best to explain my beliefs if someone is genuinely curious but I don’t feel compelled to make them believe me. I’d encourage them to do their own “research” and soul searching because only when you have an honest and personal relationship with the Lord will it become unquestionably real and your faith unshakable.

My ticket into heaven does not lie with those that refuse to see or with those that make excuses so they can pretend not to see. We all have free will and with free will comes full responsibility for its exercise. I have no interest in fighting with those that use semantics as a fallback position and ignore the real definitions of the words they throw around in their futile attempts to appear intelligent. While we’re all human and we all have our faults I’ve noticed that arrogance is a hallmark trait of the atheists that I’ve known. That’s not to say that all atheists are arrogant, just the many that I’ve known. 😉. I don’t know why someone that doesn’t believe in something would try so hard to convince others that it doesn’t exist?....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~