Originally Posted by IZH27
With all due respect Wabi this thread should be exactly the subject that I started.

There is the appearance on the site of a lot of Pharisees thumping in their tiny impotent chests telling God and man what Holy people they are. The consideration should be on the publican who stood with his head bow to the ground not daring to look to the heavens while saying God have mercy on me a sinner. That’s what every man Jack of the pious section is. It’s what we all are.

I know some of you guys think you’re holy maybe you can enumerate those particular qualities that you find in yourselves.

Matt 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

So you come here to make some poignant statement about religion to a bunch of guys that find it acceptable to post pictures of nearly nude and some totally nude pictures of women.

What did you hope to accomplish?

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.