Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Starman
CCCC has shown numerous times how naive and ignorant he is to the everyday world around him...faith seems to destroy faculties of reason and logic.
Now, he arrives, You never fail to fail, Starman, for you always resort to personal attacks - can't seem to resist trying to wedge your nastiness into any old topic if it gives you an opportunity to try some bashing. Is that the only way you can hope to build your self-image? If a guy were to be ignorant and naive as you bash it, how can it be so easy for him to expose your lowly state? I am beginning to think you are a very unhappy and disgusting self-failure.
Pointing out facts concerning you is deemed a personal attack ?..LoL How about just humbly owning the ignorance you display rather that playing the victim.
Now you are really playing the fool, Starman. You do not cite, or even possess, fact one - you do not even know me. Try kindergarten - learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. Only a fool would try to conjure "facts" about another person in such a vacuous attempt to save face. It must be most dissatisfying to you (see Maslow) to find - every time - that I am never a victim to your nastiness. Actually, your personal revelations of frailty and emptiness are helpful - providing perspective with which to recognize the strong and upstanding persons we find everywhere. Does that come across as naive and ignorant?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron