Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Righteous judgment can only mean one thing you are using God's word as the judgment standard.

God's word.
As written by whom again?
And interpreted by...you?

As written by God through special men. Apparently "judge not" doesn't need interpretation. So it stands to reason "judge with righteous judgment" is just as clear. That is to those who are not "willfully ignorant."

I had not considered the Special Men - hard to logic my way out of that one. Food for thought, thank you.

On the topic of special boys, are you familiar with Joseph Smith?

He was a very special boy. He received a record of sorts from an angel on some hill in BFE, NY. Gold tablets in a special angel language that only he could understand. He translated them and began to convert people. Some of the folks wanted to see the tablets, unfortunately he lost them. NOT to worry though, he promised he wouldn't lie about something important like the written word of god. Fast forward we now have the LDS and special undies.

Try to prove something from the Bible wrong. Many who try become converts to Christianity. Like Dr. Kindell says, "We would have a lot more serious converts if we had more serious sceptics."

Try to prove something from the Koran wrong.

I'll wait.