Originally Posted by jaguartx
Wabi, efw, iirc HE said, seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door will be opened.

Do you see any of the unbelievers here seeking, or asking, or knocking?

I think it seems to me they are making false accusations and telling.

How many years have you seen this scenario on the fire. Its always ends up in s draw. Satans men retreat and so do HIS. Never seen anyone here saved by us.

Who grabbed and saved Saul by changing him into Paul? Who grabbed and changed and saved Trump or Mike Lindale? Wasnt done by anyone like us.

Many are called, few are chosen. HE chooses, not us. They want HIM they can invite HIM in. See how many want to do that. None of them. They want the worlds way. They have pride. You think any are ever going to bow down and say they were wrong? No way. Tbey know they are sinners. The have their pride. Not gonna say they are sorry for it. They are just going to justify it.

Like mauser. Well, the Lord didnt come down and have a special one on one with him. Why should he bow down?

Ha. You gotta be kidding me. GOD doesnt need to be preparing a place for us in Heaven. HE needs to be having a one on one with mouserman.

Well, AFAIC, let HIM forget to build you a place. Id just as soon HE kept building on mine. smile

"Lord I thank thee that I am not as other men are.......or even this publican"

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."