Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by CCCC
...You do not cite, or even possess, fact one - you do not even know me. ..
We know you from your history of CF posts sufficient to deduce you are naive and ignorant and hiding behind your faith.
- that I am never a victim to your nastiness.
one post ago you claimed personal attack.
]..the strong and upstanding persons we find everywhere.
anyone who swallows the clueless brain-dead BS you have posted at times I would not consider strong and upstanding or even reasonably aware and intelligent.
Keep digging, Starbucks - you're about six feet under by now. Weakly, you now resort to the papal "We" in a dumb attempt to infer that ypu have some universal affirmation of your opinion - such silliness. Is that a naive perception? Now - let's get somewhat serious, I challenge you to search backward and find/post one - a single one - instance where CCCC attempted to employ an iota of "faith" as a shield in the face of any of the baseless attacking by you and a few others. Go ahead - you are going to come up empty. And, please, do not flail around with some senseless and meaningless non-contextual quote.

As for victim status - why do you not learn the difference between a person recognizing your nastiness - and a person laughing it off and refusing to be victim to it? Wake up - you cannot create victims merely by being nasty - you have to get after someone weaker than you. (Good luck there.)

How silly - now you try to deride the various "strong and upstanding persons we find everywhere" in a vain effort support what you "consider". Keep digging.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron