Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by ingwe
Can't tell you how happy I was when you finally got a dog KG....

I don't know who was happier when I got the labs, my life insurance guy or my old lady. wink Stupid shyt like swimming after ducks in heavy current in January in these parts isn't really conducive to longevity, but I did it willingly literally hundreds of times in a variety of danger levels over almost 2 decades. Almost didn't come back on several occasions.

I'm pretty sure I've already said this to you, friend, but your advice was taken seriously and followed meticulously and am grateful for it, even today. Our girls are amazing and virtually unflappable in all situations. Your advice in particular regarding exposing them to *everything* when pups was so dead on. Virtually nothing throws them or freaks them out. Except black people. Especially near the house... They completely lose their shyt when the delivery guy happens to be black. Go figure.

wink

Thanks for the kind words and raising them right....you dont fit the mold of the regular compulsive gun dog guy, Thank God and your dogs.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe