I am not much of a trophy hunter, and usually have no issue killing a 3-4 year old animal. I do though, enjoy a good set of antlers or trophy hide as much as the next guy. Here are my top 3 proudest. They're repeats on this board, but not this thread so I apologize if folks have seen these before. All DIY public land, 2 of them solo. All with Leupolds too.

Montana wolf from 2009. He was the first lower 48 wolf entered into the record books (SCI, as B&C doesn't recognize wolves) so by default he was the Montana State Record for a while. I do believe he has been surpassed now. He is the only animal I have ever officially entered into a record book. His rug nose to tail is 7'4" long.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Alaska Roosevelt Elk
Not a record book bull, but a ball buster of a hunt. I believe he scored right at 270", as a 5x5.

Montana Shiras Moose
Scored in the 180"s I believe, with SINGLE BROWS and just a touch under 55" wide. IIRC, he would be #5 B&C in the state of Montana if I officially enter him, which I have not. It has been a while though so please don't quote me on that.