Originally Posted by T_Inman
I believe I owe da Beav' this pic, but somewhere I have another one with me actually up on the rock with this cat.
I was on terminal leave from the Marines, and likely could have been declared legally mentally unstable. I was absolutely nuts back in those days...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T Inman;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope this last day of July is brighter where you are than here and that you're doing well.

Thanks for sharing that photo, it's amazing on several levels to me.

I'm not sure I've ever shared this with you, but for a relatively logical personality, I'm slightly superstitious when it comes to the color of my hunting bandana. It has to be blue you see.... had a red one and never killed a thing with it on. Gave it away.

Amazing to me that you could get that close to an animal with a red bandana on! wink grin

We've only seen one cat behind the house, but cut their tracks reasonably often.

One valley over here, was out with our eldest that day and she liked the way we were above the clouds.

[Linked Image]

Seriously thanks for your photo additions, the wolf is absolutely huge - would be here or anywhere.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"