Originally Posted by irfubar
IndyCa35 hates dogs

Yep,

the smell and he says many aren't trained.

Accurate description of too many folks I've run across, that I have no use for.

I've got a stinky dog laying behind me as I type, and I'd not trade him for most folks I've ever met.

We're hoping after he loses his huevos next month or so, that his stink quotient goes down some. He's usually way worse than the two older ones.

This one grunts a lot, when he lays down, in his sleep. I think he's an energetic old soul!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Found this pic the other day. 1996. And that guy was 16 years and a month of so old at that time. Went everywhere with me, was my drinkin' buddy. Would park him under the pinball machine at the local watering hole. Barmaid brought him ashtrays full of tap beer.

He had the cops amazed twice in his life by how well trained he was. Once when hassled for hanging out and tossing horseshoes at the park. The other was a mistaken ID felony stop with 7 cars and the helicopter buzzing us with the kleig lights going. 8-9 months old and stayed right on the seat of the car while I was handcuffed, led around while the searched the car, searched, and finally released.

He didn't last much longer after this picture unfortunately. 16+ is a good long life for a nearly 100 lb dog. About 85-90 in that pic to relieve some pain in his hips.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I think folks that don't like dogs have something wrong in their genetics!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?