Originally Posted by T_Inman
We`ve all played those games Geno.
Nice pig! I have never hunted those at all.

He came to me at the top of the mountain above camp. Like that deer in the other story, before putting on my pack after lunch I decided to glass before moving. Little sucker walked right up a little drainage with his buddy and stopped about 15 yard away.

Right about 5K'. I was working with a severely arthritic knee at the time. It was a fun climb down that sumbish. I made him into a suitcase after I gutted him. Tied his feet up with some paracord and carried him down that way, along with the 20lb day back and the pistol. Thank heavens for the yucca hiking stick in the other hand.

That's the top of the mountain in the center background a mile or so distant straight line. There's a creekbed to the right of that hill on the right of the pic I use to walk back in there. Old mine diggin's up there, washed out road helps some getting about 1/2 way up. Pic is from the year after I took that guy. Snowed that trip.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?